Search Engine Optimization plays an important role in making any website run smoothly. SEO is directly related to your earnings. Every blogger wants maximum traffic to come to his website and his website can be ranked. For that, they use SEO services.
With the help of good SEO strategies, you can increase the number of visitors to your website. Apart from this, through SEO, we can get other information such as evaluation of SEO efforts, the number of visitors to the website and their source, and other important information.
The main purpose of all this information is how much money you will be able to earn from SEO.
We should use such SEO metrics which can get more ROI (Return On Investment). Now, if you haven’t knowledge about ROI, let me introduce you to ‘It shows the return on investment.’
You need to calculate ROI. When SEO techniques analyze website traffic, ranking, etc.; then ROI is estimated based on these. For this reason, it is also important to calculate the Return On Investment. Now you have to know how you can calculate ROI (Return on Investment).
It is important for you to be able to estimate an accurate ROI and for which it is also important to be able to estimate your income.
You can use the following methods to estimate ROI. Through these methods, you will be able to determine the SEO’s return on investment.
Calculation of Seo’s Return Of Investment by Google Analytics
With the help of Google Analytics, you can follow the given steps to calculate the ROI.
Step 1 Set up Conversion Tracking
First, you need to know all the conversions that generate income on your website. Your website income depends on conversions. You can set up all your conversions with Google Analytics, which will help you complete the first step of determining your ROI.
Since Google Analytics will determine all the conversions you use, it will also depend on what type of website you have. For an eCommerce website and a lead-based business, the methods of doing conversion tracking are different.
When you have set up conversion tracking, then you have to follow this second step.
Step 2 Check Assisted Conversation
After setting up Google Analytics, you will need enough data to measure ROI (Return on Investment).
After setting up Google Analytics then you also have to check the data with conversion tracking after about 2 to 3 months. During this time you will also have enough data available. So that you can measure the ROI of Seo.
Following steps have to be followed to measure ROI from the Seo strategy using Google analytics.
- First of all, you will need to check the conversion report of Google Analytics. For this, you have to click on ‘Conversion’ in Google Analytics.
- When you click on ‘Conversions’, all the conversions of the website will open in front of you. In this, you will be able to see the ‘conversions’ according to the time frame.
- After this, you have to click on ‘multi-channel funnel’. Now, all the Assisted Conversions will be visible to you.
This way you will be able to check all the available data. You will be able to get a lot of information through this data. Through this, You also get information related to visitors to your website. You will be able to analyze the whole ‘website traffic data’ and its source.
Step 3. Calculate Your SEO’s ROI
When you have done the Google analytics setup, you will have enough data available for about 2 or 3 months. With the help of this data, you will be able to check all the conversions. After this, you can now do the following steps to determine ROI:
- First of all, you have to know how much Return your Seo strategy generated in a given time. You need to determine the return generated during the time of one month or up to 6 months.
- Now you have to check your SEO investment at the same time.
- When you have these two data available now you will have to compare these two amounts.
Hence you will be able to calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) with the help of the formula given below.
You have to subtract the total ‘Cost of investment’ from your total ‘Gain From Investment’. After this, you have to divide by the total ‘Cost of investment’. Now You have to multiply by 100 in the received data. Now the data received will reflect the ROI of your Seo.
In this way, you will be able to know the ROI (Return On Investment) of Seo for your business.
How to Set Conversion Tracking
You can set up Google Analytics conversion tracking for both business types (Ecommerce and lead-based business). Income is measured differently on different websites. Earnings are measured by sales on an eCommerce website.
Besides this, income on a ‘lead-based website’ depends on leads. You can use google analytics for both businesses. Below we have explained how to set up conversion tracking for both eCommerce SEO services India.
Conversion Tracking For Ecommerce Businesses
If you are operating an eCommerce website then you should use e-commerce tracking instead of Google Analytics to measure ROI (Return On Investment). It will help you to get an accurate online income. That is, you will be able to get the correct data of the return online.
With the help of this, you will be able to easily get data related to business profit/loss on your website. It will be more comfortable to know product sales on your e-Commerce site.
You have to follow the following instructions step by step. With the help of these, you will be able to get eCommerce tracking data for your business.
- First of all, you have to set up eCommerce tracking for your business and wait for the data to be stored for a few months.
- We have to follow this step when you have collected enough data for the previous months on your website. Since you will get the sales-related data available on your eCommerce website.
- So you have to visit ‘Conversion’ first. From here you will get all the sales in a tabular manner.
- After this, you have to reach ‘eCommerce tracking’. From here you will get all the information related to sales.
Conversion Tracking For Lead-based businesses
If you do a lead-based business then you will get a lot of information from setting up conversion tracking. Your income depends on customer data so with its help, you will be able to get your customer data. You can follow the steps given below to set up conversion tracking for a lead-based business
- To set up conversions for your website, first, you need to go to Google Analytics and go to ‘Administration’. This is your first step.
- Now after clicking on ‘Administration’ you will reach ‘View’.
- After that, you have to reach directly to the ‘Goals’. Now, you will get all kinds of set information.
- In this way, you will get the data for all the conversions.
You can calculate the investment return of SEO for your website in the given way. Calculating ROI is essential for your business as it gives you an idea of the state of the business. From this, you can get information about investment and revenue.
Well, you can find ROI for your website in different ways. Apart from different businesses, you will find it easier to get ROI with these methods for eCommerce lead-based businesses.
WPBN is curated news aggregator website focusing on trending and hot news from the WordPress community.